Day Camp for Developers looks like a great little gold nugget for budding new talent as well as old dogs like myself.
– The Code Snob:Career Growth and Day Camp for Developers
The fact that someone, somewhere, has seen the importance of the social skills. I’m seeing some fantastic posts going out about the event and I think it’s really relevant.
– Lorna Jane Mitchell:Day Camp For Developers
For me the difference is on a level, that has nothing to do with coding-skills but with the soft-skills necessary to a really good developer…All of these – and even more – topics are now addressed in the next Day Camp 4 Developers.
– Andreas Heigl:What makes a good developer?
The point is always: “It doesn’t matter how smart you are if you can’t express your idea effectively.”
– Keith Casey: Day Camp 4 Developers
…to try and improve myself on all those “soft skills” that I either don’t have or never thought I needed, I will be attending the Day Camp for Developers online conference.
– Ligaya Turmelle:Attending Day Camp for Developers
During my corporate days, I strongly believed that developers needed to spend time learning soft skills away from building programs. And it’s more important than ever in today’s job market that developers learn soft skills including the ability to present and communicate to a wide variety of audiences.
– CenterNetworks:Day Camp for Developers Helps Developers Learn Non-Tech Skills
The most interesting thing about this conference is that it is about the “soft skills” that you need as a developer. There are many conferences that deal withe the technical skills improvements that you need, but less that handle the rest of your job, so this piqued my interest.
– Rob Allen:Day Camp for Developers virtual conference